Premium CBD Oil 20% 10ml
Final price plus shipping costs, no disclosure of value added tax according to § 19 UStG
Availability: 9 in stock
About the product
High quality Cannabidiol 100% organic hemp Cultivation / CBD Oil 20% - 10 ml
Medical, pure, natural and certified organic cannabidiol (CBD)
CBD stimulates the body's own endocannabinoid system, regulates and alleviates, among other things, metabolism, sleep-wake rhythm disorders, blood sugar levels and the sensation of pain and has a calming, balancing and generally health-promoting effect.
Ingredients: Various cannabidoids, high-quality organic hemp oil, chlorophyll, carotenoids, polyunsaturated omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids, minerals such as magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, zinc, iron, potassium, calcium and other proteins, B6, B12, E vitamins, fiber and amino and gamma linolenic acids.
A report about cannabis and CBD oil in Weltspiegel TV on ARD: http://www.daserste.de/information/politik-weltgeschehen/weltspiegel/videos/israel-marihuana-im-altenheim-100.html
The CBD oil contains many important ingredients that cannot be produced by the human body itself. Thus, not only fiber and vitamins are contained in it, but also minerals and proteins.
In particular, the important essential fatty acids, such as the polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-6 and omega-3, are contained in cannabidiol oil. These are especially important for the body, as they cannot be made by yourself. It also depends on the composition of the two, as they are only optimal in a ratio of 3: 1 and are contained in the same way in the CBD oil and no other vegetable oil has such a perfect composition.
These two fatty acids are responsible for regeneration as well as cell renewal and are important substances in the structure of the cell membrane. In addition, they can curb inflammatory processes if they are in the optimal ratio to one another. As Gutenberg correctly recognized, cannabidiol oil can have a positive effect on blood pressure, which in turn is related to the interaction of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Furthermore, cannabidiol oil also contains the extremely rare gamma-linolenic acid, which not only has an anti-inflammatory effect, but also protects against skin problems and can be an important helper for neurodermatitis or psoriasis. Gamma-linolenic acid is formed through the metabolism of the omega-6 fatty acids and thus cannabidiol oil, with its important ingredients, can be used for numerous skin problems.
Vitamins are also contained in high numbers in CBD oil. For example, the nerve vitamin B1, which affects the serotonin level and creates a good mood, is available in cannabidiol oil. There is also riboflavin (vitamin B2), which is a coenzyme during conversion processes in the cells. There are also large amounts of vitamin E, the anti-aging vitamin, in CBD oil. However, vitamin E also protects against strokes, heart attacks, Alzheimer's disease and some types of cancer, as it acts as an antioxidant and can thus protect the cells of the body.
Cannabidiol oil is also rich in minerals and trace elements, which are also very important for the body. For example, it contains the following substances:
- Iron: Iron is an essential trace element that transports oxygen from the blood to the cells.
- Potassium: Potassium ensures that the nerves are served with forwarding impulses and it is also important for the water balance.
- Calcium: Calcium is a particularly important substance for teeth, bones and cartilage in order to strengthen them. It must be added to the diet every day.
- Copper: Copper not only helps with the formation of red blood cells, it also strengthens the immune system. However, the body cannot store copper and must always be ingested with food.
- Manganese: Manganese is important for important enzyme processes in the body. In addition, manganese is essential for healthy connective tissue to be formed.
- Magnesium: This substance is found throughout the human skeleton and affects blood circulation, lung function and numerous organs. It also works in the immune system and is a co-enzyme.
- Sodium: For example, sodium is always involved in muscle contraction. Sodium also plays an important role in the transmission of nerve impulses.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus supports calcium in the stability of teeth and bones and builds cells.
- Zinc: Zinc is not only involved in countless metabolic functions, but also ensures healthy regeneration of the skin. But well over 300 enzymes can only do their work if the zinc level stimulates them. Therefore, the zinc level should always be well filled.
Another important substance is chlorophyll, which is also shown by the rich green color of the oil. Chlorophyll is similar to human hemoglobin and is instrumental in intervening in cell respiration. In this way, the cells are cleaned and detoxified, supplied with fresh oxygen and thus also given a fresh impetus to the immune system.
Another ingredient provides the coloring. Because the carotenoids are responsible for the golden yellow shimmer in the CBD oil. They not only protect against premature aging, but also strengthen cell membranes. Furthermore, the antioxidants are responsible for regulating the oxidation process and support the immune system. Beta-carotene, in particular, is very well known, which lowers the cholesterol level, prevents arterial narrowing and can also protect against cardiovascular diseases. This has already been proven in many studies.
Through these important and diverse ingredients, CBD oil can do good and, on the one hand, prevent numerous diseases and, on the other hand, provide relief from existing diseases and sometimes even cure them.
Cannabinoids in CBD oil
Of the 480+ active ingredients, there are only 80 that can only be found in cannabis. These are known as cannabinoids and they are responsible for the effects on the nervous system and the brain. The 5 most important cannabinoids are listed here.
- CBD: Cannabidiol or CBD is the second most common cannabinoid in marijuana. CBD does not make you psychoactive, but it does have numerous properties to alleviate symptoms. For example, CBD is soothing for chronic pain, migraines, cramps, inflammation, arthritis and epilepsy. But new studies have shown that CBD can work against cancer and kill the bad cells in some types of cancer. Nevertheless, many more studies have to follow in order to approve the valuable cannabidiol oil for medical purposes.
- CBN: Cannabinol or CBN, an analgesic, has a slightly psychoactive effect and is only found in very small quantities in fresh plants. It relieves anxiety and can reduce intraocular pressure. In high concentrations, however, it can cause fatigue.
- CBC: CBC is said to have anti-inflammatory effects. Furthermore, this substance is said to have a pain-relieving effect. It is also believed that it plays a key role in cell renewal.
- CBDA: CBDA is a substance that is likely to work against nausea and thus has an antiemetic effect. Furthermore, this compound should be able to fight breast cancer. However, there is still a lot of research to be done here.
- CBG: Cannabigerol or CBG has an antibacterial effect and is therefore an important active ingredient in cannabidiol oil.
However, many more studies and research about cannabidiol oil have to follow. Even if the many good properties are already known, it is not yet a medicinal oil and must therefore not contain any healing promises when sold. How long it will take for the oil to be approved for medicinal purposes, of course, no one knows.
Application of cannabidiol oil
CBD oil can help with numerous ailments and diseases. It can not only have a soothing effect, but also heal. Among other things, the cannabidiol oil is anti-inflammatory and analgesic and is therefore an important helper in many diseases.
Dependence on cigarettes and cannabidiol oil
Cannabidiol oil can help quit smoking. In a study this was tested on 24 smokers. 12 of the smokers received a placebo and the other 12 smokers were asked to inhale CBD every time they felt the need for a cigarette. Nothing changed in the placebo group, but the number of cigarettes smoked fell by 40 percent in the CBD group.
Cannabidiol oil for acne
Since the ingredients of CBD oil also have a positive effect on the skin, a study has shown that the oil can help against acne. On the one hand because it is anti-inflammatory and on the other hand because it lowers the fat content of the skin.
CBD oil for diabetes
Here too, a study with mice was able to prove it. Diabetes and the development of IL-12 splenocytes could be prevented in non-obese mice. Thus, CBD OIL can be used excellently as a prevention against diabetes.
Cannabidiol oil against fibromalgia
A study was also carried out in patients with fibromalgia, which is very promising. Significant improvements were seen in the intake of hemp. While no noticeable improvement was seen in the patients treated traditionally. However, further studies have to follow in order to provide sufficient evidence for this.
CBD oil against post-traumatic stress disorders
CBD has long been known to have a calming effect and also work against symptoms of anxiety. It can therefore also be used in times of stress and overload, so that one is more relaxed and calmer again.
Cannabidiol oil for insomnia
As with stress, CBD can also help with insomnia. Because one of the side effects is tiredness and for this reason many people use it to combat the difficulty falling asleep. While the risk of addiction is very high with sleeping pills and the patient stands completely beside him the next morning, cannabidiol oil is a perfect alternative to combat insomnia. Because there are no side effects to fear.
CBD oil against Crohn's disease
Some researchers are of the opinion that cannabidiol oil is also effective in Crohn's disease, as it has an anti-inflammatory effect on the one hand and has a positive effect on intestinal function on the other. Thus, CBD oil has significant relief for patients with Crohn's disease.
Cannabidiol oil for multiple sclerosis
In a study on mice, researchers were able to show that CBD oil can significantly improve multiple sclerosis. Here, after a 10-day treatment with CBD, it was found that the ability to move as well as the general condition could be drastically improved.
Furthermore, cannabidiol oil can provide relief from the following diseases:
- Nausea and nausea
- Inflammation and chronic inflammatory diseases such as rheumatism, osteoarthritis, etc.
- Nervous diseases
There are also numerous studies on the individual diseases that prove how effective cannabidiol oil is.
Studies on cannabidiol oil
In the meantime, a large number of studies have been carried out to investigate cannabidiol oil. Even if it is already known how well the CBD oil works, it is still not approved on the German market. It can be assumed that the large pharmaceutical companies are resisting this because they would no longer sell their expensive drugs, which often have a number of side effects. Even if the purchase of cannabidiol oil is not particularly easy if you are looking for the best quality, you should use this product as an excellent alternative.
Studies on CBD and Alzheimer's
Because cannabiniodes are known to act as a neuroprotective agent in the brain, researchers have been testing the effects of marijuana on Alzheimer's disease. They were able to prove that the neurodegenerative process is prevented by the cannabinoid receptors and that these thus play a role in the disease. Research was published in the Journal of Neuroscience
Another study from the Hebrew University in Jerusalem also wanted to know how cannabinoids affect Alzheimer's. In a study on mice, they found that the use of cannabis (which is non-psychedelic) could slow down memory degeneration. This study was published in the Israel National News.
Studies of CBD and Cancer
- Brain cancer: In the "Journal of Pharmacology an Experimental Therapeutics“A study was published which showed that the viability of tumor cells was significantly reduced with CBD, making it a very effective anti-tumor agent.
Other studies on brain cancer:
- Breast cancer: In this study, which was published inUS Library of Medicine“Was published, it was also found that CBD not only inhibited the growth, but also the spread of breast cancer cells.
Other studies on breast cancer:
- Lung cancer: Lung cancer in particular is a very aggressive form of cancer that is resistant to chemotherapy. Here, too, it was possible to prove that cannabinoid inhibits cancer cells and that apoptosis could be increased. This study was published in the "US National Library of Medicine".
Other studies on lung cancer:
Numerous studies have also been carried out on other types of cancer, some of which can be found here:
- Prostate cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12746841
- Blood cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16936228
- Oral cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20516734
- Liver cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21475304
- Pancreatic cancer: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16818650
Research on cannabidiol is far from complete and will take years to provide more evidence of how well CBD can work.
CBD oils are currently on the rise and are increasingly entering the market. However, there are numerous differences between the products and the effect is different. While many people still believe that cannabidiol oil is intoxicating, here we would like to enlighten you about this oil. Because the CBD oil does not cause any psychoactive effects and is therefore completely legal. Even if it is not approved as a medicinal product, it has numerous healing properties that are particularly beneficial for cancer patients. Because more and more patients with this disease swear by cannabidiol oil. In addition, it has an antibacterial effect against MRSA, anti-epileptic, anxiolytic, anticonvulsant, anti-inflammatory and even relieves nausea. This is why CBD oil is so popular and is completely legally available.
Use: Shake the CBD bottle vigorously before use! Drizzle the CBD oil on or under the tongue (2 drops), wait 1 minute, relax and then swallow